To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) recommends every day, common preventative action, including the following:
- Avoid close contact with sick individuals.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with tissue, then throw tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use alcohol based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
At Risk Patient or Sick Patient
Please contact our office (312) 751-7515 for further guidance for the following:
- You have traveled outside the United States within the past 14 days, and/or
- You have been in CLOSE CONTACT with patient diagnosed with COVID-19, AND
- You have a fever and/or cough or difficulty breathing.